Make money here

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Blessing and Prayer

Hello Child of God,     Tremendous  Tuesday

Sometimes the blessings are in the realm of the spiritual. God has given us His grace, His mercy and His favor, and poured out on us so many spiritual blessings.

Sometimes those blessings come in the form of people. Our family, our circle of friends, co-workers, ministry partners or fellow church members... all of these people are a part of who we are.

Sometimes those blessings are material or financial. Proverbs 10:22 says, "It is the blessing of the LORD that makes rich, and He adds no sorrow to it." God is the source of all of our material and financial blessings.

When I take a moment to pause, here's what I realize: I am grateful for God's provision on me. I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am thankful for all of the people God has surrounded me with. And I am very thankful for you, our Faith family.

Most of all, I thank Him for the assurance of an abundant life in Jesus now, and the promise of an eternity in heaven. I encourage you press the pause button and reflect on the many, many blessings that God has poured out on you this past year.

May God bless you and yours in Jesus name, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Here
Don't Forget to Follow